- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare Sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSC/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a business development consultant, Sales executive or a
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficient in MSOffice and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to build a rapport.