- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Listening to children read, reading to them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class behavior
- Helping to create and maintain a classroom culture of health and safety, both physical and emotional.
- WASSCE Certificate (SHS Graduate)
- At least 5 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Knowledge and experiences in some extra-curricular activities such as; swimming, basketball, volley ball, music and tennis will be an added advantage.
Location: Achiaman within Amasaman Municipality, few minute’s drive from Amasaman 3 junction
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.