We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced Art and BDT teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a HND/DIPLOMA Degree in Education or related field
- Experience in IGCSE/A-LEVEL will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 or more years of experience as a teacher
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Committed to delivering a high standard of work.
- Adopt a positive approach to personal learning and development.
- Consistently demonstrates a "can do" approach to work.
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.