A reputable financial services firm is hiring a Vice President, Sales and Distribution, responsible for designing and selling the Firm’s products and investment strategies to retail clients, investor groups, clubs, associations etc. The products and strategies must support retirement planning, long-term savings, regular contribution plans, annuity purchases and alternative assets. The candidate must forge new distribution channels, promote group sales and presentations nationwide, and promote direct debits and other alternative channels. The candidate must have capacity to sell fixed income, equity or alternative asset products and strategies predominantly to retail clients or non- sophisticated investors, with the ability to breakdown investment strategies and products to their basic understanding.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop sales strategy (with Deputy MD) in line with the company’s objectives
- Travel nationwide to ensure objectives / targets are met
- Oversee the company’s distribution cost budget
- Maintain a regularly updated file of all client information
- Provide leadership to Leads within the Sales function of the Firm
- Provide leadership in the development of strategic partner relationships
- Provide monitoring and evaluation report on effectiveness of sales strategy at business meetings
- Manage existing key relationships of the firm and establish new ones that will enable the firm to meet its core objectives
- Work closely with the Lead, Investor Relations and Marketing in successfully designing and implementing all relevant activities
- Provide market feedback on existing products to aid new product development or product redesign
- Ensure that all periodic reports to Management inform improvements that help to meet / exceed Firm’s objectives
- Monitor the Firm’s competition and provide essential information on pricing, market trends etc.
- Organize large scale retail investor seminars / education workshops
- Demonstrable competency in strategy implementation and business development
- 3-5 years Sales Representative experience
- Experience in setting up and managing direct sales units/agents
- Proven record of developing and achieving sales objectives
- Strong, affable and pleasant personality; and a team player
- Minimum of first degree from a competitive University
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours (if required)
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- Courage to make difficult decisions when required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.