- Maintain and build relationships with the key managers and customers.
- Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
- Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure accurate follow-up.
- Sales skills
- Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/ or Marketing qualification.
- At least 2-5 years experience working/worked in a Sales environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to analyze given information and propose options of solution
- Work to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- A flexible “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable and Willing
- Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management Skills.
- Strong internet connection
- Personal computer or laptop
- Headset and ability to record outbound calls
Salary range: GHS 1350-2100