We are hiring Solar energy technician who is responsible for installing and maintaining solar panels. You will work with a variety of different equipment, including photovoltaic cells, inverters, tracking systems, etc
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Installing solar panels and other equipment on roofs or in other outdoor locations
- Performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting on solar panels
- Helping to design and plan new solar panel systems
- Consulting with clients about the costs and benefits of different solar panel systems
- Installing inverters, batteries, pumps, and other equipment used in conjunction with solar panels
- Performing regular inspections of solar panels for damage, wear, or other issues
- Conducting site surveys to determine the best location for solar panels and other equipment
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining solar energy systems in homes and businesses
- Minimum requirement is HND in Electrical Engineering Technician Part II or III, University degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Electrical Wiring Professionals Certification (CEWPs) preferred.
- Prior knowledge of PV technologies is not required, but training in Solar Energy/Photovoltaic systems is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in electrical wiring and installations.
- Must be proficient in electricity distribution line works.
- Ability to demonstrate a competence in basic maths and writing service order reports.
- Computer skills is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.