Perform the duties of a Shop Attendant
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Welcomes customers to the shop and monitors customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting
- Receives, processes and organizes supplies/ deliveries accordingly.
- Restocks depleted or low shop items and ensure that the sales floor or shelves are well organized according to established guidelines
- You should be able to identify customers' needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as and when needed
- Addresses and resolves customers’ complaints in a professional manner
- Processes customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to work for long hours
Must be mobility sufficient to provide customer service at an adequate pace and manner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.