Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Lead campaign management and execution in partnership with the broader strategy and products teams in order to generate leads, create demand, build pipeline, and grow revenue.
- Define campaign timelines, key milestones, and major launches.
- Manage the overall demand generation budget and own campaign performance.
- Own and optimise CPL metrics and drive high-intent prospect requests by continuously experimenting and improving.
- Help to write, edit and proofread copy for materials for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy).
- Build best-practice data-driven targeted campaigns that activate our audience segments and drive high-intent prospects.
- Own, strategize and manage campaigns that drive high-value and quality prospects into our sales funnel.
- Work closely with strategy and product teams to develop an innovative paid and organic approach to demand generation.
- Work with our Strategy team to develop comprehensive metrics reports, attribution modelling and tracking, and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation efforts.
- Manage and optimise audience builds and prospect placement as the engagement progresses further down the funnel.
- Support the VP of Growth with quarterly planning and execution of campaigns, as well as the measurement of marketing performance and reporting.
- Planning and executing memorable, integrated demand-generation campaigns to raise awareness, educate, and generate high-quality prospects. Owner of the campaigns from start to finish, from planning to reporting.
- Selecting, experimenting with, and orchestrating a variety of channels and mediums (such as email marketing, PPC channels, retargeting, SEO, digital channels, syndication, events and webinars production, social, content, etc…) in order to find the most effective mix of activities.
- Manage UTMS.
- Performing QA.
- Training and upskilling of team members.
- Create campaign roadmap, milestones and calendar.
- Generating insights, member first, data driven campaigns.
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS company, designing and owning full-funnel strategies, including successful product launches
- A strong understanding of performance metrics and core growth marketing principles
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience working at an early-stage, high-growth start-up / scale-up environment
- Strong experience in managing Performance channels (LinkedIn ads / Google ads), autonomously in-house
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, and website optimization tactics
- Experience tracking and analysing performance metrics (such as website analytics, PPC metrics, pipeline data, conversion rates, etc…). You are comfortable with numbers and love to learn from data.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.