- Attend all customer’s queries.
- Identify and follow prospective clients to generate sales leads.
- Maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Maintain and improve quality communication channels with new and existing customers to discuss their needs, services or complaints (if any).
- Periodic Follow up with VIP customers to make sure they are satisfied.
- Report clients’ feedback, suggestions, and concerns to his direct manager to take corrective actions where needed.
- Prepare detailed sales reports, market analysis reports, and analyzes performance data.
- Assist in preparing Sales annual plan, including (sales forecasts, sales strategy, as well as sales budget).
- Achieving annual sales targets.
- Ensure data entry of all sales leads and potential customers to CRM database.
- Ensure, Maintain and update CRM data base in complete and accurate manner as well as correspondences data.
- Monitor their related sales metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Achieve consistent sales over time.
- Study sales volume and industry trends to understand how to best penetrate the market and gain consumer interest.
- Work quickly to solve consumer complaints to retain business, and build the company’s reputation.
- Regularly and on need field visits to existing accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality of CRM data base.
- Report competitors’ market activities.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 1 or 2 years experience as a Senior Sales Representative is required
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- University degree in Business Marketing or relevant field
- Fluent in English