- Research and developing marketing strategies and planning and implementing new sales plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market and competitors’ share (along with strengths and weaknesses), forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Generating sales leads.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for all social media publications
- Collecting, analysing and summarizing data trends
- Managing both internal and external sales and marketing staff
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of an HND or Degree in a relevant field or in Marketing from a reputable institute
- Should have at least 2+ years of working experience in Sales
- Must be a good negotiator
- Must be aggressive and result-oriented in the business.
- Must be presentable
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.