Sales and Collection
- Develops the sales strategy to achieve organizational sales revenue and Profit goals
- Plans the Range Selling Ensures collections are as per the sales value
- Increases customer base - adding new customers
- Market development ( width & depth of distribution) Monitors & drives sales on a regular basis
- Motivates & drives sales team for Sales target achievement - Top Line Operations
- Networks with and develop strong working relationships with existing and potential client base
- Negotiates variations in price, delivery and specifications with customers and communicates those internally to the functions
- Confers with clients to coordinate logistics and delivery timelines and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Liaises with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Control expenses, maintain finished goods inventory control and monitor budgets
- Ensures appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work.
- Sets individual sales targets with the sales team and monitors their progress
- Delegates responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Identifies training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Coaches and mentors employees as appropriate to improve individual performance and develop a motivated and high-performance team.
- Exploring expansion opportunities through continuous market research
- Brand Promotions & Brand Building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business vertical
- Planning and execution of ATL & BTL Activities - thus ensuring the Brand Visibility
- Candidate for Ghana location must be able to speak and write in the English Language.
- Candidate for Freetown location must be able to speak and write in the French Language.
- Candidate for Ivory Coast location must be able to speak and write in the French Language.