A Sales Manager is needed to lead and manage the Sales & Profits for Beckman Coulter (BC) in his/her specific territory, aligned with the company's strategic goals, to drive growth and achieve the Business Plan targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Sales & Profits for Beckman Coulter (BC) in his/her specific territory, aligned with the company's strategic goals, to drive growth and achieve the Business Plan targets.
- Setting and reviewing sales objectives of his/her sales team.
- Ensuring a healthy and updated Sales funnel and hold sales funnel reviews with channel partners with appropriate cadence.
- Liaise with the different team members and marketing teams to coordinate programs that will build business with key customers.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the distributors assigned for the region and hold monthly business review meeting to ensure business plan is on track.
- Actively participate in the distributor’s scorecard reviews.
- Support the budget planning process in collaboration with the Commercial Manager and the Africa Director.
- Identify product, market segment and customer growth opportunities and develop appropriate growth plans in collaboration with the Commercial Manager.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned markets.
- Manages potential channel partners conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Supervises the implementation of policies and procedures that ensures strict compliance with all legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Work with the customer service and technical colleagues to ensure that the customers/Distributors receive the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization.
- Ensure the appropriate use of the Danaher Business System tools and identify and implement continuous improvements.
- Identify and select Channel Partners in country and onboard as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at channel partners, customers and internally with other functions.
- Experience of working in West African countries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and a self-motivated personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in the medical sciences is a must.
- Minimum 8 years dealer management experience.
- Experience in diagnostic product selling is preferred (IVD).
- PC proficiency including excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Highly agile and flexible as extensive travel is required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.