- Responsible for guiding sales staff to develop new customers and new markets, maintain customer relationship with core customers, and ensure the achievement of sales targets;
- Market insight, competitive product research, assist Chinese manager to develop a brand marketing strategy and promotion plan;
- Responsible for feedback and analysis of channel level market price information, customer information, product information, competitive product information and other information;
- Implement the company's marketing strategy and plan the regional market development.
- Customize internal sales target for each sales area, unsalable cleaning target, new product sales target, sanitary ware sales target;
- Follow up and develop new design and new product introduction.
- Arrange and coordinate the daily work arrangement and coordination of sales team, customer service team and marketing team;
- Act as the bridge between Chinese and local staff, and accurately convey the information of The Chinese business manager;
- Responsible for the recruitment, management, training, coaching and assessment of the entire team;
- Evaluate subordinates' work and assist to develop and implement performance improvement plans.
- Coordinate with other departments such as finance, warehouse and transportation to ensure the smooth operation of the business;
- Coordinate the department with other departments, such as administration, human resources to complete the implementation of other departments' policies.
- Undertake other work assigned by the dept manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years Experience in Sales.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree in any Business related field.
- Ability to analyze and judge, leadership, planning, decision-making, innovation, organization and coordination, cross-cultural and cross-language communication.
- Personality: Rigorous, steady, serious and responsible, strong team spirit, able to work under great pressure.