- Coordinate the activities of the sales team to achieve set targets
- Develop strategies for effective prospecting of clients, increase market shares and revenue growth in the sale of houses
- Lead the team in all formal presentation and activations aimed at generating sales
- Develop and implement marketing activities to generate sales
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate the activities and performances of sales executives.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- First Degree in Marketing
- A Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in a sales supervisory role
- Pleasant personality, Good communication and Organizational skills
- Good Presentation Skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.