A Multinational Financial Institution seeks the services of a Risk Coordinator for their Head Office in Accra.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Specific Description of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Risk Manager in implementing the overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Gathering and compiling data related to risk from internal and external resources.
- Identifying potential risks by analyzing data, observing processes, and talking to staff.
- Drafting and delivering reports and presentations outlining findings, identifying, and explaining potential risks, and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining knowledge of existing and developing laws and regulations related to the organization’s industry; assess and explain how new requirements may affect the organization in terms of risk exposure.
- Reviewing financial data and other information related to business operations.
- Facilitating Risk and Control Self-Assessment
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Any other responsibilities that will be assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, or industry-related area required.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to understand broader business issues.
NB: Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 20th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.