- Create exciting menus across different cuisines for Evening school.
- Teachable attitude
- Supervise students in the kitchen, encourage proper technique and gently correct as needed.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in communication with students, colleagues and directors.
- Must have deep knowledge and practical experience in the Culinary Arts industry.
- Maintain familiarity with the school goals, mission, and long term plans.
- Must have leadership skills
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least 3 years minimum experience being a chef