Marketing Insights Analyst
Marketing & Communications
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success. To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Marketing Insights Analyst will be responsible for gathering, analysing and translating complex information into language business stakeholders would understand. The efforts of the Marketing Insights Analyst would assist the Growth & Marketing team to make data driven decisions resulting in improved marketing performance and ROI.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Supporting the VP of Growth and the broader Growth and Marketing team.
- Conducting research on consumer and market trends, target demographics, and competing brands.
- Designing and implementing market and consumer surveys.
- Gathering, analysing, and interpreting marketing data.
- Preparing reports on consumer behaviour, competitors' activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Creating content and insights through gathered research.
- Drive brand awareness through communication optimization efforts.
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Forecasting future market, consumer, and sales trends.
- Contributing to the SEO strategy and leading traffic to the website.
- Working with the marketing team to inform and develop marketing strategies.
- Communicating with customers, competitors, and suppliers.
- Monitoring the efficacy of marketing trends through analytical tools and software.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, social sciences, language & literature, or a similar field.
- 2+ years experience working in marketing.
- Additional related short courses are beneficial.
- Good knowledge of analytical software, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent research, analytical, and data interpretation skills.
- Exceptional command of the English language both in verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand (story telling) format.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.