Perform the duties of a History Teacher for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Analyzing all prescribed texts and resources to develop quality lesson plans and curricula.
- Collaborating with fellow teachers and learning from their methods, teaching strategies, and classroom management techniques.
- Delivering engaging History lessons on different time periods, movements, and other historical events and figures.
- Grading exams, tests, quizzes, assignments, and presentations, and contacting parents and other faculty members to discuss concerns and schedule interventions.
- Keeping abreast of current events/movements and using these themes to keep historical content relevant.
- Ensuring all curriculum, and school, and state requirements are met.
- Providing extra support to struggling students and additional resources to those who display exceptional interest in History.
- Using digital technology to improve learning and keep accurate student records.
- Constantly expanding educational networks and participating in workshops, lectures, and other learning opportunities.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.