Global Payroll Specialist
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Global Payroll Specialist - LATAM will be accountable to manage payroll operations with the outsourced payroll vendor and ensuring accurate monthly payrolls reporting. Work closely with other functional areas to gather payroll inputs and actively participate in projects and initiatives to allow improvement, efficiency, and harmonization of payroll processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you will do:
- Participate actively in the transition of internal employee payroll processes and streamline LATAM payroll processes to be on one singular platform.
- Manage day to day activities of payroll for LATAM Region including regular and off cycle approvals and issues management.
- Provide prioritization of work assignments and service as payroll team escalation point to attend on payroll inquiries for internal employees.
- Work closely with Sr, Global Payroll Specialist, HR and Finance to collect and review payroll data inputs for assigned country payrolls.
- Monitor vendor payroll processing and compliance activities, review outputs for completeness and accuracy.
- Request funding of payroll, payroll taxes and third-party payments as applicable.
- Deliver data/reports to internal teams (HR, Finance, third parties, statutory) on an accurate and timely basis.
- Communicate regularly with Sr. global payroll specialist, manager, team members, and stakeholders regarding tasks or internal projects status and opportunities to harmonize payroll processes.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or its related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of payroll experience across multiple countries (e.g., Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica) and systems such as ADP, Workday is an advantage.
- Ability to provide information to internal employees on payroll processes and results as indicated on employee pay slips.
- Ability to comprehend requirements and carry out payroll transactions quickly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of data.
- Excellent command of English Language (both written and verbal)
- Proficient time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative personality.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.