Role Description & Key Result Areas:
- Provides insurance advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work in opened, available and specific markets with a specific range of products. Prospecting
- Relationship Building
- Financial Advice
- Sales / Productivity / Persistency
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality over periods of 1 day to a maximum of 1 year.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Sales/Productivity / Persistency
- Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- Engages in prospecting.
- Provides advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Works in general and specific allocated markets.
- Works with a specific range of products.
- Establish sound working relationships and maximize opportunities with prospective clients.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal and communication techniques to gain client acceptance.
Qualifications and Experience:
Tenacity, Technical Knowledge, Sales Ability, Planning & Organizing, Decision Making, Client Focus