· Maintains accurate records of all supplier payments.
· Verify all supplier invoices to ensure consistency with actual orders.
· Ensure accurate account balances are recorded in SAP system.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation of all supplier account balances.
· Prepare all documentation for supplier payments.
· Liaise with banks to ensure smooth supplier payment process.
· Prepare periodic reports to management on supplier debt position and trends.
· Prepare supplier payment forecast on weekly basis.
· Prepare weekly reports on all supplier invoices due for payment.
· Ensure all supplier credit notes are received on time and are duly recorded into SAP system.
· Prepare claim reports and ensure supplier receives reports on time.
· Converting purchase orders into invoices.
· Prepares cost price of all containers (loads) received.
· Issuing out shortages on all containers (loads) received.
· Minimum of a first degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited University
· Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
· Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
· Knowledge of accounting software and bookkeeping skills.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
We are looking for a Smart, Sharp, Analytical, Detailed, Efficient, Committed person, who strives to do the right thing always with good human relations skills.
Must also have knowledge in accounting software, proficient in Microsoft office with book keeping skills. Someone who asks What, When, How, Where and Who and has deep understanding and respect for Integrity.