- Keep and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential susu collectors
- Acquire new customers
- Mobilize deposits
- Collect deposits from customer’s preferred location daily.
- Agree with customers on the suitable times for collecting deposits
- Generate new accounts through prospecting and referrals from existing customers
- Generate loans and mobilize disbursed loans
- Ensure that all KYC requirements and documents are accurate for all depositors
- Use customer information proactively in the prevention of fraud and scams
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum qualification of SSCE/WASSCE or HND or equivalent qualification
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in sales preferably from a financial institution is an added advantage
Applicants must live around:
- Lashibi, Nungua, Klagon, Ashaiman and its environs
- Legon, Haatso, Madina and its environs
- Gbawe and its environs
Salary Range: GH¢400– GH¢1000
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 0244400328 or 0560300460 or 0241980953
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.