As a company supplying medical devices and disposables, we embrace the changing healthcare environment and seek to identify and explore opportunities as they emerge.
With the best patient care always in mind, we insist on the utmost superiority in quality of products, character of employees and our relationship with customers and colleagues.
We commit to strengthen our position as a market leader and a financially viable company through innovation and continuous improvement.
- Travel to different neighborhoods and suburbs going door-to-door with the goal of selling merchandise or services
- Sets up and demonstrates product and shows how customer can maximize product features.
- Show a presentation on product features.
- Convince client to purchase product using a script or persuasive technique.
- Distribute product samples.
- Hand out pamphlets.
- Write up orders for merchandise.
- Take payments such as cash, credit, or check.
- Travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Make change.
- Develop prospect list or lead list.
- Circle back and check on customers who are in the position to buy the product.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
- Clean up the demonstration area before leaving.
- A minimum of SHS Or Diploma Graduate
Salary Range: Gh 600 - Gh 1000