Customer Success Engineer/Manager
Customer Service & Support
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer, who will be responsible to retain and grow existing customers by building a value based relationship with them. This individual will deliver product value and derive product adoption. They will be a primary point of contact for assigned customers and resolve their pain points by coordinating with other internal teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain communication (via calls, emails, chats, etc.) with assigned customers
- Identify their needs and find upsell opportunities
- Give product demos and help customers in realizing early value
- Timely act on churn alerts and reach customers to resolve their issues
- Keep a close eye on customer experience via internal feedback surveys
- Contact customers to uncover sufficient information when/if needed
- Share customers’ feedback with internal teams for product improvement
- Liaise with the internal teams for customer references and case studies
- Understand and keep track of business KPIs
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in Computer Science/Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering)
- Ideally, 3-4 years experience working in a tech company with a customer facing role
- Previous experience in the web hosting company would be a PLUS.
- Effective written and verbal English communication with native fluency & ability to listen
- Knowledge of Customer Success Metrics (churn, MRR, ARPU, expansion, advocacy)
- Remote work experience will be a PLUS.
- Strong Customer Empathy
- Ask right questions to uncover customers’ pain points
- Manage and escalate customer issues
- Proactive problem solver
- Thirst for learning
- Consultancy skills
- Ease with data
- Strong ownership & resilient to pressure
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.