Responsibilities & Deliverables
- To strictly adhere to the company's code of conduct in all business dealings.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for new business
- To achieve volume and value targets through sales, at specified prices, to the outlets in the salesman & territory.
- To ensure distribution and implementation of all promotional activities, at the outlet level, as per the company & plan.
- To ensure products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company & distribution and merchandising objectives
- To ensure market coverage as per the agreed route plan.
- To explore, identify and develop new customers in the territory.
- To be the company's ‘eyes and ears' in the market and report on competitive activities.
- Interaction with the counterpart in other divisions for collection.
- To keep watch on customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
Qualification and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or any related field.
- Minimum Experience: 2 to 5 Years in handling Channel Sales / Distributor (Wholesale and Retail), within Consumer Products.
- Professional Background: Must be from the FMCG Background, for example selling products such as, Cosmetics and over the counter (OTC) products.