- Review and approve of all designs in line with client/user specifications
- Review and approve priced Bill of Quantities prepared by Project Engineers for adequacy
- Sign-off shop drawings for production
- Review and sign-off project schedules in consultation with production manager and in line with client demands on timelines.
- Accountable to ensure resource availability and allocation to the team.
- Review and seek approval for changes to projects where necessary.
- Accountable to ensure flawless execution of all projects within the constraints of cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Measure and tract project performance across all product lines
- Accountable to produce and submit project status/progress report.
- Accountable to ensure zero-accident on the project.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings, including checking and tracking of minutes.
- Manage Project Engineers to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in work performance.
- Manage performance of subordinates.
- Accountable to ensure management of the relationship with client and all stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Managing multiple projects that are running concurrently
- Applying own initiative and industrial knowledge in planning and execution to ensure project deliverables are met within the constraint of cost and schedule.
- Flexible enough to accommodate changing customer/client needs and operational constraints
- Understanding of the variant demands from the different product lines
- May require working extended hours.
Job Knowledge, Skill & Experience
Key Competency Level: Skill
- Project Management
- Engineering Design
- Contract Management
- Software Application – AutoCAD, Tekla Structures
- Environment, Health and Safety Management
Team Management Skill
Key Competency Level: Knowledge
- Negotiations Knowledge
- Masters, Revit Structures & MS Projects and Related Design Software’s
- Procurement Knowledge
Minimum Qualification :
- 1 st Degree in Structural Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills