Location Accra (Head Office)
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven and motivated
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- Perform periodic reconciliations (cash, bank and investments).
- Document financial transactions of various types by entering account information data.
- Assist in preparing accurate, timely and reliable financial reporting in accordance with national and international financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in ensuring statutory filing and payment are made on timely basis.
- Assist in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare and process invoices, records payments, and monitor and follow-up on receivables.
- Assist budgetary planning and processes.
- Assist external auditors in statutory audits.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Professional certificates and other professional memberships within the industry is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience with using quickbooks is crucial.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with several stakeholders
Salary Negotiable is dependent on Experience (however this is an entry level position)
Interested persons should send their Applications to this email firstname.lastname@example.org