The Brand Strategy lead is part of the Marketing Foundation Service, reporting to the Marketing Lead and being responsible for strengthening eyeo’s positioning as a player in the digital advertising ecosystem, making sure that the eyeo brand and its portfolio of brands are constantly growing according to the overall company’s growth strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Brand strategy & positioning
- Define the strategy of the brand and what it stands for, based on data and competitive insights
- Drive the repositioning of the eyeo brand and its portfolio of brands, making sure that our brand architecture supports the growth of the company and it has a long-term approach
- Enhance the awareness of the brand and its reputation in key markets
- Define and maintain our corporate identity, from a brand narrative perspective to all its creative aspects
- The eyeo story as a purpose-driven company
- Develop corporate brand campaigns (in collaboration with an external agency), explaining our story as a purpose-driven company
- Support employer branding efforts, in collaboration with the People Ops team
- Develop relevant thought leadership in selected areas, supporting the positioning of the brand
- Ensure a consistent, insight-driven brand messaging and communications internally (together with internal comms) and externally
- Leadership and collaboration
- Lead a team of marketers responsible for our narratives, creatives and PR efforts
- Manage an external brand agency and ensure that the overall brand strategy project, as well as regular collaboration goes smoothly and according to goals
- Ensure smooth collaboration within the entire Foundation Service as well as cooperation with relevant internal and external stakeholders
What you bring to the table…
- Business/Marketing Degree
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing with 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record in brand repositioning, ideally within the ad tech industry
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to see the big picture, as well as to dive into details when needed
- Analytics-driven mindset and ability to take decisions based on data
- Experimentation mentality, ready to test and learn
- Ability to work efficiently across teams, being a skilled communicator and collaborator
- Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.