Tasks will include but not limited to:
Installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing of testing and analytical equipment; training users, and maintaining safe operations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must be a degree holder in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Biomedical Engineering or its HND equivalent.
• Experience in the technical department of a quality control facility will be preferable.
• Must be highly skilled in computer applications, remote online systems for training.
• Hands-on experience with HPLC, GCMS, Spectrophotometers, XRF us required.
• Must be highly energetic, analytical, and electro-mechanical minded.
• Must also have an understanding of quality control, environmental analysis.
• The successful candidate will undertake after-sale services such as installations, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience in business development preferred.
• Professional certification in any laboratory systems equipment will be an advantage