Accounts Payable Associate
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to play an integral role in Accounts Payable, ensure accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices and appropriate follow-ups with vendors and internal departments and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls. The successful candidate must have strong attention to detail, be highly analytical, and organize and possess the ability to balance a high volume workload. Additionally, this person will be an energetic, hands-on individual who can embrace organizational change and work collaboratively with others. This position reports to the Manager, Accounts Payable.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for the day-to-day invoice processing of our accounts payable function for domestic and international entities.
- Monitor email inboxes for invoices and validate invoices scanned via InvoiceSmash.
- Ensure invoices submitted by vendors meet our invoice requirements.
- Review vendor invoices and ensure the proper classification to the appropriate general ledger accounts and department codes, as well as completing the invoice match portion of our 3-way match process.
- Assist in the weekly payment runs, ensuring all payments are logged and finalized in the banking and accounting systems.
- Assist in ad hoc projects, audit requests, and analysis, as needed.
- Experience in Accounts Payable is required.
- Detail-oriented and organized, high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong work ethic, and ownership of tasks.
- Experience with NetSuite, Coupa, InvoiceSmash, and Bank of America CashPro is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of MS Office.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.