We are looking to hire an Accounts Executive to keep financial records up-to-date, check for inaccuracies in invoices, and handle queries on general accounts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Ensure that financial accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures are followed and timely reporting.
- Accurate record keeping and providing valuable financial information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements for all clients.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries, and maintains bookkeeping including tracking expenses and revenue, billing, and invoicing, etc.
- Assists in providing external auditors with all required accounting information.
- Responsible for Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) filings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Capturing data records into accounting software and generating report
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Accomplish result by performing assigned tasks and targets.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Bsc. Accounting/ Master’s in Accounting/ ACCA or other equivalents
- Professional Certification in a relevant field with 2 years experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven accounting experience
- Conversant with the usage of accounting softwares
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Aptitude for numbers and well organized
Reports to: Head of Accounts and Finance
Internal Relations: Colleagues
External Relations: Clients
Send CVs to Email address: email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.