Provided duties include but not limited to:
- Entry of financial data into Complete QuickBooks accounting software and ensuring proper bookkeeping
- Filing and payment of statutory obligations
- Assist in the preparation of financials
- Assist in preparing accounts and tax returns
- Assist in preparing and administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Assist in the Summarization of current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- All other accounting and financial-related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Accountants should have at least 4 years of experience in Tally 9, Inventory, and Taxation.
Interested Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.