Team Lead Customer Success
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Customer Service & Support
At Bridgestone Mobility Solutions we are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead dedicated to our line of business Webfleet. As the Team Lead BeNeLux of Customer Success, you represent the team towards internal & external stakeholders. You will lead a team of 6 Customer Success Representatives (CSR) and will report to the Regional Manager of Region West (BNL/France).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Nurture a team culture of proactive communication, efficiency and problem-solving;
- Inspire team members to constantly improve processes, client relationships and work delivery;
- Motivate team members to participate in a collaborative environment;
- Strengthen and develop the team members with training plan to provide development, growth and clear expectations;
- Manage reporting of regional KPI’s for CSR Team and you drive improvements and propose corrective actions.
- Be responsible and accountable for the management of your region’s customer portfolios in terms of Customer Experience, Adoption, Retention & Revenue growth;
- Manage you regional stakeholders and Sales/sales partners;
- Ensure a clear internal feedback loop of customer feedback towards the rest of the organization,
- At least 2 years of management experience in an international environment and 3 years of proven success within a B2B Customer Success organization;
- You are comfortable working with sales targets and churn targets, you thrive for team success above individual achievement;
- You know how to get your point across, you are able to handle multiple stakeholders and are prepared to stand your ground to get things done the right way;
- You value other peoples’ expertise, opinion and input and know how to work professionally as part of a team;
- Analytical and critical thinking to align decisions with company/team strategy;
- You are able to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines under pressure while keeping focus on your main priorities;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.