Toptal is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our Communications team. Reporting to our Social Media Director, this person will help to build social media strategies to ensure we are maximizing organic engagement for Toptal’s content across all of our social media channels while growing and maintaining our core audience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop engaging social media strategies for Toptal’s content to drive optimal organic reach.
- Create measurement frameworks in order to optimize all organic content to drive the highest possible engagement with the target audience.
- Proactively engages with the Publications Team in order to build content distribution strategies for their respective content pieces that will ensure highest possible organic engagement.
- Works with our Communications team to uncover and advise on influencer partnerships and opportunities.
- Monitors social media channels to understand content performance and opportunities for optimization.
- Partner with the Communications and Marketing teams in order to establish and achieve business goals in planning, deploying and measuring all social media content.
- Partner with the wider Social Media team to manage the content calendar, ensuring that all content is up-to-date, accurate, and approved by internal partners.
- Monitor and take ownership of content published in order to ensure correctness and accuracy of all content posted and shared on Toptal’s channels.
- Proactively advise on social media trends, emerging platforms, and best practices that can support Toptal’s objective of being the greatest talent company in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree or completed 4-year University certification required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in social media on behalf of a brand either as a Social Media Community Manager, Digital Content Manager or Social Media Strategist, preferably in the technology or talent industry, targeting B2B audiences.
- Strong understanding of Social Media best practices across different platforms and passion for crafting content across all social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience planning and managing social media metrics frameworks across multiple social media platforms.
- Comfortable making decisions on behalf of an organization and understanding of the role social media plays in the perception of a company.
- Familiarity and experience with social media content management platforms such as Sprinklr, Later, and Asana.
- Experience writing creative briefs for Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers, and Videographers which will produce assets optimized for social media.
- Strong understanding of both paid and organic social media strategy.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and a motivated self-starter in order to succeed within Toptal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.