1. Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
2. Lead a team in the execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance, and in continuous improvement.
3. Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
4. To get the quality product within customer standard
5. Ensure cleanliness and maintains a safe work environment within the molding department
6. Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions
7. Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
8. Implement and manage all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance on all equipment and utility
9. To maintain the spare stock and keep records
10. report the daily activities to the Factory Manager