You are responsible for a highly visible and customer-facing position within the Professional Services organization and the wider Customer Success team. Your role involves working with various teams, including but not limited to Professional Services Engineers, Project Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Professional Services Operations, and the Sales Organization. As a Senior Program Manager, your main responsibility is to oversee and manage customer programs and a portfolio of projects. Your primary role is to ensure the successful delivery of client projects, including long-term strategy, while also managing the overall program and providing strategic guidance to the team and customer. You report to the Regional Delivery Manager in your capacity as a Senior Professional Services Program Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Define Program Escalation Path
- Work closely with Engagement Managers to define workstreams when scoping larger customer programs, which may include reviewing proposals or Statements of Work prior to signature
- Assist the Regional Delivery Managers in creating and executing quarterly OKRs that drive optimization of all Project Manager processes
- Act as a SME (subject matter expert) by providing leadership and guidance to Project Managers
- Identify and implement improvements to the methodology, processes, and tools used by Project Managers in support of internal and external customers
- Collaborate as an equal partner with leadership and support teams and sales to establish scalability, reliability, and success
What you’ll bring:
- Proficiency with forecasting and reporting metrics
- Ability to lead Project Management Program Level meetings, including but not limited to, the Weekly PM meeting
- Ability to formulate, organize, monitor, and manage inter-connected projects
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines for long-term projects
- Develop long-term plans in collaboration with customers
- Ability to partner with Engagement Managers and Architects to develop long term plans in support of customer adoption and transformation
- GitLab Project Management Certified within 2 months of the role
- Previous experience managing customer programs with successful track record
- Ability to recognize patterns and course correct accordingly
- Stong knowledge of multiple Project Management methodologies
- Experience with managing programs related to DevOps Transformation, Cloud transformation or Enterprise Architecture and Governance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.