The Engagement Manager plays the critical role for setting customers up for Success by prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of large and transformational projects at our most strategic customers. The Engagement Manager serves as a trusted advisor to customers in their portfolio, providing guidance to Sales and Professional Services teams, ensuring synergies across each customer’s projects, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Align closely with Account Sales teams to own pre-sales activities such as scoping, solutioning, SOW development and project staffing
- Lead the development of client-specific implementation proposals, SOWs, staffing plans, engaging with SMEs across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal
- Provide the Professional Services team with Subject Matter Expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage project- and account-level escalations as needed
- Anticipate needs and position training, support and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Deep understanding of factors that drive customer success for GitLab implementations and how they directly contribute to long term customer retention
- The ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks to customer success, be it through the addition of new products and services, strategy & planning, or escalation
- Travel 20-40% (depends on geography and account distribution)
What you’ll bring:
- Bilingual in English and French, Italian, or Spanish
- Experience with the SDLC, DevOps, and Cloud Transformation
- Demonstrated progressive experience delivering consulting services, including team leadership and active involvement in selling professional services
- Demonstrated progressive experience in managing C-level client relationships, including escalation resolution
- Demonstrated progressive enterprise-level project management experience
- Demonstrated progressive experience operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.