- Manage and supervise the Local Accounting team.
- Deliver daily, monthly and annual control and monitoring for all relevant processes.
- Maintain the General Ledger, ensure that all reconciliations are implemented and executed and policies are strictly followed, in accordance with the VAFC and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Work closely with CM and MKT team across the organisation to deliver an integrated approach to improving accounting controls and activities.
- Develop and review control framework within accounting-relevant processes ensuring an ef-fective control monitoring process is delivered.
- Analyse and present key variances for internal and external reporting.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Qualified Accounting Certificate
- Proven ability to challenge current practice, analyze and draw conclusions on findings.
- Diploma or above in financial or relevent major
- English essential, Madarian Chinese, others helpful
- Minimum of 2-3 years in accounting related worksStandarization of GEP and GMP document system amount and its benefit results.
- Experience in SAP & ERP preferred