Title: Sales Operations Manager - Tourism (Accra)
Schedule: Part time 25 hours a week
Duration: 4 Months contracts renewable
Compensation: Monthly Expense Budget provided + Fixed commission per contract signed + Monthly base
- You have experienced in tourism/hospitality, vacation rentals, car rental or tour operator in Ghana
- You are organized, personable, a good negotiator and you enjoy challenges? (MUST)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit or you have experience running a business?
Sounds like you? We offer the opportunity to integrate a Startup with high potential focusing on Tourism and Hospitality solutions for Africa. We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager for 4 months to be renewed.
The candidate will report to the Founder, His/her main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and create a database of potential service providers that provide rental services in the following areas:
-Furnished housing (Houses, apartments, guest houses)
- Tour guides
- Sell, Sign and negotiate partnership agreements with the service providers listed above
- Verify the identity/qualifications of each service provider
- Visit/ inspect thoroughly the quality of the services (homes, cars, tours) providers have to offer
- Taking photos/videos of the homes, cars and tours.
- Handle and resolve all customer services related issues
- Identify exciting tours/activities in Ghana primarily Accra and other primary touristic cities
- Identify potential project risks and recommend tailored solutions to mitigate risks
- Deliver work on time and be able to provide detailed regular reporting of work activities
- Assist with drafting documentation
- You must hold a University degree and at least three (3) years of work experience in the areas of vacation home rentals, car rental or the hospitality & tourism sector.
- You live in Accra
- You have a list of contacts and you have a solid knowledge of the city of Accra and its surroundings
- Computer literate including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and be proficient with the use of internet
- You are proficient with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Preferably speak another European Language besides English such as French/Spanish
- Have knowledge of activities Accra has to offer (culture, arts, gastronomy, leisure etc …)
- You understand the importance of delivering world-class customer service experience
- You have travelled or enjoy travelling
If you are up for the challenge please send your (1) resume and (2) a cover letter by email at the following address: email@example.com.
Only the applications with the desired experience will be taken into consideration.
The candidate must be able to submit proof of your degree and proof of job history. Can’t wait to hear from you!
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.