Start date: Immediately
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
Specific Description of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing financial data and other information related to business operations.
- Responsible for designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Responsible for gathering and compiling data related to risk from internal and external resources.
- Responsible for identifying potential risks by analyzing data, observing processes, and talking to staff.
- Responsible for drafting and delivering reports and presentations outlining findings, identifying, and explaining potential risks, and recommending solutions.
- Responsible for selecting or developing and implementing appropriate risk assessment models or methodologies.
- Responsible for developing and implementing contingency plans to manage business interruptions, volatile market events, and other emergencies.
- Responsible for ensuring and/or facilitating adequate communication concerning key risks.
- Responsible for drafting and/or evaluating risk disclosures and similar documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of existing and developing laws and regulations related to the organization’s industry; assesses and explains how new requirements may affect the organization in terms of risk exposure.
- Responsible for reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals.
- Responsible for building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Responsible for any other responsibilities that will be assigned by your immediate supervisor, Senior and Executive Management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, or industry-related area required.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Presentation skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.