Designation: Relationship Manager- Invoice Discounting
Branch: Head Office
The Relationship Manager for the Invoice Discounting product has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, profiling, and obtaining approval to on-board Counterparties. This process shall include the following:
o Financial assessment
o Execution of requisite MOU
o Establishment of relationships with key management personnel of a Counterparty
- Responsible for identifying Suppliers of each Counterparty on-boarded and selling the Invoice Discounting product to them
- Must assist clients with compilation of the documents required to successfully apply for an Invoice Discounting facility with the Company.
- Responsible for the achievement of Sales targets agreed for the product monthly
- Responsible for confirming the validity of all “Invoice Confirmation and Acknowledgement of Notice of Irrevocable Assignment forms” submitted by clients
- Must maintain excellent relationships with key Management personnel of on-boarded Counterparties to be able to follow up on expected repayments
- Must maintain excellent relationships with all clients, to forestall diversion of payments and to obtain useful information which would provide guidance on receiving payments from Counterparties
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution Collections
- Responsible for leveraging relationships with key management personnel of Counterparties to obtain repayments on schedule
- Responsible for engaging with key management personnel of Counterparties to follow up on delayed payments
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly Collections targets for the business
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree is required.
- Must have worked in a financial institution and held a Relationship Management position for at least 3 years
- This position requires good written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications, instructions and policies
- Must have a good appreciation of Credit Risk standards and requirements
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to think out of the box and the flexibility to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with remote teams in Ghana and South Africa
- Sales target driven and good sales skills
- Ability to manage high level relationships as well as implement operational processes
- Team spirit is essential
All applicants should forward their application letters and CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.