Do you have what it takes to effectively manage projects which will be implemented nationwide? Seeking a very hardworking, dedicated, dynamic and competent individual to pursue this task.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in drafting project scope, brief, expectations and deliverables
- Effectively communicate Foundation’s expectations, concerns, feedback to the vendor
- Where necessary, advice Foundation on how to proceed on some milestones
- Provide support and service to the vendor
- Address vendor concerns and answer any issues
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
- Provide input on how to make the system user friendly
- Provide, accurate and timely feedback to ensure application is in line with project’s needs
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Provide detailed updates to project managers and stakeholders
- Any other duties incidental to the assignment or which may be assigned to you
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum BSc Information Systems or related Degree or Professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of Information Technology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Very articulate and can effectively communicate concerns to the vendor
- Very responsive to vendor requests and client requests
- Ability to probe and ask clarifying questions
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong time management and very timely in the execution of duties
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours when needed
- Must be self-motivated, able to use initiative and think outside the box
- Organized, efficient, adept at multitasking, and driven to succeed.
- Pays attention to detail
- Excellent in scheduling, budgeting, meeting deadlines, record keeping, monitoring progress, managing information flow, updating team members and partners just to mention a few
- High sense of integrity
Send CV to email@example.com by Monday 15 th November, 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.