- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build strong relationships by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to discuss issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
- Degree in Operations Management or related field (Masters Degree has more advantage)
- 4 years of experience
- Must reside at Trade fair and its environs
Salary range - GH¢1000.00 - GH¢ 1500.00
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.