Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful overall business productivity.
- Oversees the day-to-day business functionality.
- Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
- Assists with, or prepares and updates, organizations operations manual and policies.
- Analyze business risk and reprioritize action plans to achieve financial profitability.
- Performs other related duties as required. Plays a significant role in long-term planning, status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and business outputs.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set broader business goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Must be a member of a professional body in relations to Engineering.
- Qualification Required: (Degree)
- Years of Experience: (5 years’ experience or above)
Location: ( Greater Accra)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.