We are looking for an office assistant to oversee the day-to-day operations of an office, ensuring efficiency, organization, and positive working environment. He/she will serves as the first point of contact for visitors and callers. This role involves handling administrative tasks, managing communication, and ensuring the smooth flow of daily oper
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and administrative tasks
- Manage and maintain the reception area by welcoming visitors, Provide information to visitors and direct them to the appropriate contacts.
- Manage vendor/client contracts, feedback and address any concerns
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Assist in scheduling appointments and managing calendars.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless communication and operations.
- Draft periodic memos and correspondence as needed and reports on operations
- Organize meetings and record/disseminate minutes
Minimum Qualification /Skills:
- First Degree
- Must have work experience in similar role
- Proficiency in using office equipment, including phone systems and computers.
- Microsoft Office Package Proficiency (Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
Employment Type: Full time
Salary Range: Attractive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.