- Standardized and uniform IP network design and implementation to support BLUETOWN WiFi solutions across Ghana
- Configuration of network equipment
- Production of configuration files
- Develop and maintain network documentation
- Perform Network troubleshooting
- Plan and ensure upgrading of firmware, configurations and all other network changes
- Report on network performance KPIs
- Drive and implement network architecture to optimize routing and cost efficiency.
- Provide after hours on call and on site support to field team, customers and partners as needed.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience, for both internal and external customers.
Qualification and Requirements
- Relevant technical educational background, e.g. within IT, Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar, minimum of 10 years experience
- Solid experience with similar tasks - preferable from an ISP, a system integrator or an enterprise network with Global IT infrastructure
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark
- Experience with all standard IP protocols, routing and switching as well as knowledge on VPN, firewall and security solutions
- Experience with IP/MPLS, BGP, OSPF, QoS
- Cisco certified, preferably CCIP - CCNA - CCNA Wireless - CCNP Wireless
- Experience with MicroTik equipment an advantage
- Must have 3yrs working experience in a Telco/ISP
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject must be Network Specialist.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.