The Renewals job family delivers to an essential moment in the customer journey, ensuring we can continue to deliver value and business outcomes by specializing in customer retention. In collaboration with sales, channel partners, customer success, and sales operations, this team will focus on successfully renewing customer subscriptions while providing a seamless customer experience. The roles aim to deliver predictable and efficient renewals through a proactive management of the customers lifecycle.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Extends to that of a Senior Renewal Manager.
- Manage Renewals team to ensure healthy weekly activities
- Review weekly forecasts and business outcomes with reps and sales managers. This includes win/loss review so we can iterate our approach based on our success and failures.
- Responsible for all renewals of all contracts and upgrades
- Collaborates with regional Sales and Customer Success leaders
- Hires, coaches and develops Renewal Managers
- Participates in the design and execution of the Renewals Manager playbooks
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated sales or renewals management experience
- Aptitude for continuous improvement philosophy and strategy development and execution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.