At Revolut, we do Ops differently. Our hyper-talented Operations experts don’t just keep things ticking over; they're given the most complex, hard-to-solve problems in the business. Then they create elegant, scalable solutions that keep pace with our ambitious growth plans. Without our Ops team, we’d be following the herd, not leading the pack – and that’s a place we never want to be.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to continue Revolut's hyper growth
- Leading and executing core infrastructure projects end to end
- Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What you'll need:
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on coding experience with SQL, Python, or R
- A solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end to end
- A magic skill to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- A natural curiosity and will to make an impact
- An interest in the financial industry
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.