Perform the duties of a Key Accounts Manager
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Scope of works as follows but not limited to:
1. Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
2. Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
3. Registering and licensing all vehicles belonging to the company.
4. Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
5. Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
6. Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
7. Keep detailed up to date records on all cars
8. Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
9. Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
10. Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
11. Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
1. Study and uphold the HSE commitments of KUO Fire Safety.
2. Report Potential Incidents immediately you see one.
3. Participate in all health and safety meetings and activities
4. Promote safety first culture in all aspects of your job and outside work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.