- To use a range of technology tools and methodology to instruct, challenge, and support all students to enable them reach the highest levels of achievement.
- To assume professional responsibility for providing learning experiences.
- Supervision of students in a supportive and positive climate that develops in each student the skills, attitudes, and knowledge.
- To meet and exceed the Curriculum Content, using approved curricula, materials and directives of the school.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidate must own a personal laptop
- Must be proficient in the following educational software: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Classroom & Meet, Zoom, Online Instructional tools